16 January 2011

Black suede shoes

Well, it's one for the money,
Two for the show,
Three to get ready,
Now go, cat, go.

But don't you step on my blue suede shoes.
You can do anything but lay off of my Blue suede shoes.



Elvis knew what he was talking about. Suede shoes are high maintenance, and since I am not, I'm saying farewell to a pair of shoes I acquired only recently. The ASOS Ames shoe boots are beautiful. A thick chunky heel and a perfect cut off point just at the ankle, all draped in a luxuriously soft black suede exterior. With bare legs or some chunky socks these shoe boots are the perfect addition to many an outfit. Just a slight problem of the heel height.






Standing at 5"10 already, and having been compared to a basketball player on a few embarrassing occasions in Guadeloupe, I'm always a little hesitant when wearing a heel. When the heel in question is pushing three inches, platform or no platform, I can't help but feel like my head is literally in the clouds.


So the Asos Ames shoe boots have a date with eBay. Let's hope they are a match made in heaven. Au revoir.



No comments:

Post a Comment