The Moss has married. The Croydon-born babe wed her rock and roll star on Friday 1st July and my, my didn’t she scrub up well.
Despite beautifully air brushed images of Moss in her latest campaigns (think the eternally youthful face of YSL Parisienne) being churned out continually in every magazine on the shelf, it is certain that the paps pictures don’t lie.
And recently, Moss has been looking ‘tired’.
Her nuptials were the perfect occasion to scrub up a treat, invest in some serious r and r ahead of the special day and pull together an elite team of make up artists to ensure that the day is remembered for all the right reasons. Charlotte Tillbury was charged with the task of create a beauty look that would truly stand the test of time in one of the most photographed weddings of the year. Tillbury has out done herself with a natural, sophisticated yet fun look resulting in Moss walking the aisle a masterpiece.
A natural finish on the skin, just the right level of bronzer to offset the cream of her veil and dress. Kate’s signature look hasn’t changed drastically over the last decade, so it seems fitting that her wedding make up should also reflect that. The casual cat flick of eyeliner helps to emphasise her feline eyes that might have been lost under the long waves of her sun kissed hair. (Oh we love those roots just peeping through.)
Moss has managed, no she has mastered, the effortless chic look of the noughties and her wedding styling is a testament to that.
Be that babe…
· Hide away your party bags with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage (£29)
· Enhance your natural skin tone with Clinique tinted moisturiser (£21)
· Sweep D&G Animalier bronzer (£31) across your T-zone to create a faux sun glow
· A lick of Topshop Desert (£8) across your lips for a natural finish
· Trusty and a bargain use Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner (£5.29) for the perfect cat flick